EbinJuttuViljamiEbinJuttuViljami

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Theory of Everything 3 dj-Nate Theory of Everything 3 dj-Nate

no stars cuz you put this here to use in GD... you can't :V just wait...

Epixed-Midnight Epixed-Midnight

This is so good... at first when I started to listen I thought that this would again be some boring song but no it got very good in 15 seconds after the begin and drop is different from many other songs I love this!

{dj-N} Universe Within Me {dj-N} Universe Within Me

I love this song and your music and my favorite ones by you have been Theory of Everything and Theory of Everything 2 and now when you have confirmed Theory of Everything 3 I can't wait for it to come out *-* Thank you for your awesome work after all these years you have been making music!

Geometry Dash Geometry Dash

again great work of course you are so good at making music XD and I have just made level with music Cosmic Dreamer and im pretty happy about it lol name is Galactic Breakdown sadly im never getting any of my levels star rated but idc ;-; YOUR MUSIC IS GOOD AND NEVER QUIT DOING MUSIC!

Undertale: Undyne The Undying (Epic Orchestral Suite) Undertale: Undyne The Undying (Epic Orchestral Suite)

Damn this was totally best remix of Battle Against a True Hero what I have heard so far!

I wish I could use this on Geometry Dash level but I think you wont let that happen and I understand :) anyway great job and cant wait to hear more of your music!

Revolutions Revolutions

You are my fav music maker in NG :D I luv ur music so much!

Saw Theme Beat Saw Theme Beat

I just can't say anything else than this is best saw cover in NG some of other ones are pretty good but this is something what everyone needed and this is totally unrated! 5/5 stars :)